I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping bag has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Customer Service & Sales Support Manager
The Emma Hardie Skincare Team is expanding and looking for a Customer Service & Sales Support Manager. As Customer Service & Sales Support, you will be responsible for ensuring smooth and timely co-ordination of stock and orders, and ensuring Emma Hardie Skincare provides outstanding and unrivalled Customer Service.
Full time, Mon-Fri - 09:00am-17:30pm
- Uploading and co-ordinating the distribution of retail, customer and staff orders
- Assigning stock
- Ensuring timely order releases to meet delivery deadlines
- Monitoring order status and updating internal teams & customers
- Communicating new/discontinued product information
- Additions/deductions/other order amendments
- Arranging direct shipments (as appropriate)
- Providing excellent Customer Service through management of email & telephone customer queries
- Timely resolution of complaints/customer issues
- Authorising, arranging and processing Customer Returns/Exchanges
- Raising refunds where required
- Logging and reporting complaints
- Ensuring on line orders, returns and customer complaints are dealt with promptly
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- An interest in Beauty/Skincare industry and the ability to quickly get up to speed with product & software knowledge
- Excellent Customer Service skills with an aim to ensure customer satisfaction on every occasion
- Proven experience of complaint resolution
- Flexible in a demanding, fast paced environment with excellent time management skills
- Experience of sales support, ideally including overseas customers
- Experience of working with computer programs
- Highly organised with a logical mindset and attention to detail
- Strong communication/reporting skills
Brand Ambassador/Sales Advisor
We are looking for experienced sales advisors to join our expanding team! As one of our dynamic Brand Ambassadors, you will be able to provide in-depth and knowledgeable, personalised skin care consultations to our customers in retail outlets, speciality beauty stores and during both in-store and off counter events, as well as providing in-store brand training to Beauty Consultants and Management in various retail locations.
With passion and personal drive, you will be able to create a bespoke experience in store, for our customers and store staff alike.
To be successful you will have a keen interest and knowledge of the beauty industry and skincare. A proven track record in driving sales through outstanding one-to-one customer service. Possess exceptional people and communication skills to build strong relationships with the store management teams and customers.
- Previous experience within a retail environment (preferably within the beauty industry).
- Preferable Level 2 Beauty Therapy Qualification.
- Preferably holds a UK driving license.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalised end-to-end customer service, expanding the customer base.
- Ability to work retail hours including days, evenings and weekends as well as occasional ad-hoc events in a fast-paced environment.
- Pro-active in achieving sales targets.
- Willing to travel locally.
- Must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the UK if invited to attend for interview.
- Must have access to a PC and be confident in Microsoft Excel.
Areas we are recruiting (UK)
- London, Greater London
- South/South East
- North/North East
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Please note that fields marked with * are mandatory.